Help CanvzGet quick answers with our help articles.

How much will I get paid?

When you make a sale on Canvz, you keep 70% of the total sale price. The remaining 30% is taken as a success fee for hosting, selling and delivering your art.

For more information see How our fees work.



Return to FAQ

Answers others found helpfulSee more

Email support

Can't find the answer in our help content? Email us and we'll get back to you shortly.

Contact us

Explore Help